The everyday adventures of a dog living in a chaotic world

The everyday adventures of a pirate living in a chaotic world

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Staple Removal

I am so excited! I had my staples removed on Monday and I have been too busy running like mad to update my blog! After over 2 weeks of not running/climbing/jumping (per doctors orders) I have spent the last few days catching up on my exercise.

For those who don't know the story I will tell you. Almost three weeks ago I was playing an innocent game of keep away with my friend Chunk. I had the frisbee and I as was running away, I looked back to see where he was and then BAM all of the sudden he was on top of me.  He had pounced on top of me and his toe nail caught my side. He tore through my muscles and it bloody hurt! Mom took me to the doctor the next day and I had staples put in. 

But anyways, I am finally free of that stupid shirt mom put on me to keep me from chewing the staples out and I am free from being held back on the leash! In fact mom let me off leash this morning and I did nothing but run and run and run. I've been looking for some squirrels to chase but they have all seemed to have disappeared lately.  I can't wait until I can go to the play dates again. I am just itching to play with my friends again!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you got your staples out, Pirate :) I hope you're feeling all better now!

    ReplyDelete